Jack Shaw is …
- A Business Technology Futurist
- A Visionary Technology Marketing Strategist
- An authority on using technology to enable winning business strategies.
- An expert with decades of experience in the design and implementation of breakthrough business technologies.
- An internationally recognized business speaker who has addressed thousands in over 20 countries.
- Acclaimed for his thought provoking and informative presentations.
- A Graduate of Yale with an MBA from Kellogg.
- An author whose bestselling books include Surviving the Digital Jungle and Doing Business in the Information Age.
Jack has spoken to thousands of business executives in over 20 countries about innovations in business technology. Preview some of his comments on the videos page by clicking here.
“This was the best hour of education I’ve ever had. This presentation alone was worth the cost of the conference. I’d like to thank Progress for bringing in Jack Shaw.” — John Cutsey, President, Cutsey Business Systems, Attendee, Progress Software North American Application Partners Conference
“Thank you for a riveting presentation!” — Florida Bankers Association
“Your program kept the audience spellbound for an hour and thirty minutes!” — National Juice Products Association
“Your presence, professionalism and attitude was inspiring.” — Sun Microsystems
“Our customers were buzzing with compliments due to your stirring speech. – Vormittag Associates, Inc.
If you would like to read more comments from Jack’s audiences, please click here.